Nothing is more important that you’re Wedding Day. Check out our tips for a perfect wedding and magical moments.
By Corfu Wedding Planner ‘My Fairytale Day’
1: Make a Wish List & a To Do List
This is very important if you want to prepare a memorable day and avoid last minute inconveniences. The list will include all the items that you will need (Wedding Dress, Flowers …) and services (Make-up Artist, Photographer, DJ, Fireworks…) and finally the events that you would like to include (symbolic ceremony, cocktail, venue …)
2. Set a budget
We all dream of a Mamma Mia Wedding but do we have the budget for this? Don’t forget to come up with a budget and plan accordingly. Use your wish list and check if you can afford such expenses. This will help you to find great alternatives that can meet your budget. You need to know exactly the services you don’t want to skimp out on.
MY FAIRYTALE DAY – THE WEDDING PLANNER
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy, and, most easily of all, the gate of fear.
3: Choose 2 or 3 possible Dates
Saving a date is not as easy as it seems. Alternatives dates have to be determined before selecting your favorite church, venue, photographer…
4. Book Your Perfect Venue
There are magical places where dream become true. Make sure that you will make the correct choice and find your perfect place for a perfect venue. At the beach, in a Villa, in a Farm, in a Greek Taverna. We always suggest booking your venue at least one year before your wedding day.
5. Make your Venue a memorable moment for you and your guests
- Don’t add too many other events during the venue. Entrance, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, bouquet are plenty enough. Don’t make your guests wait; make sure that the ceremony starts on time, that the photographer doesn’t take longer than the cocktail reception.
- Create a playlist with a perfect music selection that will please you and your guests.
- Dance, eat, drink and be Merry.
6: Keep your guests informed your guests
Create your own Wedding website with your customized look and feel.
7: Don’t Stress
Your wedding is the most beautiful and unique moment in your life. Trust your wedding planner and relax. Just enjoy your Wedding.
8: Be the most beautiful bride:
- Your wedding is one of the most-photographed days of your life and you have to shine bright like a diamond. Find the perfect wedding dress that suit your body shape.
- Then choose the perfect hairstyle that will suit to your Wedding dress and why not to your venue. Adapt your style for a venue at the beach, in a castle, in a Palace…
- Choose a good makeup artist. Bridal makeup is very important and should match your style.
If you are planning getting married abroad, you need to consider the necessary period of time for the organization of the paper works.